Global Customer Experience Management Market Revenue Research report presents an in-depth analysis of the Customer Experience Management Market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This report also focuses on key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, deployment models, future road-map, revenue and forecast. Moreover, this research report categorizes the global Customer Experience Management Market by companies, region, type and end-user industry.
Get a sample copy of the report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/101661
The global customer experience management market size is projected to reach USD 21.86 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period. The heightened importance of enhancing customer experience (CX) amid the COVID-19 pandemic will accelerate the growth of this market, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Customer Experience Management Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solution, Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Touchpoint (Call Center, Website, Mobile Applications, Email, Social Media, and Others), By End-User (BFSI, Rental and Consumer Goods, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Automotive, Media and Entertainment, Government, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
With millions of people worldwide confined to their homes, brands are aggressively looking for avenues to maintain visibility among their customers and cater to their changing needs. The unusual circumstances created by the coronavirus have forced companies to engage customers in a more meaningful way. For example, the cable provider Comcast deepened its customer experience management by developing short, topical videos powered by an interactive experience for its Xfinity cable service during the pandemic. In China, a restaurant chain started delivering ingredients for meals usually enjoyed in communal settings at people’s doorsteps, ensuring no physical contact and strengthening its relationship with loyal customers. The variety of novel ideas triggered amid the COVID-19 pandemic enabled the market to register an impressive CAGR of 11.7% in 2020.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the Customer Experience Management Market growth drivers, hindrances, and dynamics?
- Which companies would lead the market by generating the largest revenue?
- How will the companies surge the processes adoption amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which region and segment would dominate the Customer Experience Management Market in the coming years?
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/101661
List of Top Key Manufacturers for Customer Experience Management Market:
- Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. (California, United States)
- MindTouch, Inc. (California, United States)
- io, Inc. (California, United States)
- Amperity (Washington, United States)
- InMoment (Utah, United States)
- Sprinklr (New York, United States)
- Nokia Corporation (Espoo, Finland)
- Medallia, Inc. (California, United States)
- Sitecore (California, United States)
- Open Text Corporation (Waterloo, Canada)
- Verint Systems (New York, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Pointillist (Massachusetts, United States)
- ZephyrTel, Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Mixpanel (California, United States)
- NGDATA (Ghent, Belgium)
- SAS Institute (North Carolina, United States)
- Teradata Corporation (California, United States)
- MaritzCX Research LLC (Utah, United States)
- Clarabridge (Virginia, United States)
- Zendesk Inc. (California, United States)
- Tech Mahindra (Maharashtra, India)
- Avaya Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- Adobe Inc. (California, United States)
Drivers & Restraints
Constant Threat of Data Breaches to Limit CEM Adoption
The proliferation of smartphones, mobile applications, and other smart devices has triggered a massive digitization trend among businesses. Enhancing CEM through virtual platforms and online portals has become one of the core strategies adopted by companies to foster long-lasting relationships with their customers. However, with private customer information being available online in most cases, the threat of data breaches has escalated in recent years. Hackers are targeting digital platforms to extract critical data and sell them on the black market. For example, in April 2020, over 500,000 accounts on the teleconferencing platform Zoom were breached and then sold on the dark web by cyber-criminals. Similarly, in India in January 2020, Unacademy, the popular online education platform, experienced a massive data breach, exposing more than 20 million accounts containing customer information related to email addresses, payment history, passwords, and usernames. The constant exposure of delicate information to cyber-attacks may inhibit the customer experience management market growth.
Have Any Query? Speak to Our Analyst:
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Customer Experience Management Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Customer Experience Management Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Customer Experience Management Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Customer Experience Management Market?
- Customer Experience Management Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Customer Experience Management Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the expected global Customer Experience Management Market size in terms of value during the period 2022-2028?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by different types of solutions including software and platform, hardware, and support services?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by the technology segment, including guidance technology, sensing technology, variable rate application technology, and data analytics and intelligence?
- Which region is the largest market for the global Customer Experience Management Market?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by different regions and countries in the global Customer Experience Management Market such as North America, South America, Europe, the U.K., China, Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Middle East and Africa?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global Customer Experience Management Market based on the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- Which are the different consortiums and associations present in the global Customer Experience Management Market, and what are their roles, focus areas, and key functions in this market?
- Where do the key Customer Experience Management Market companies lie in their competitive benchmarking, compared on basis of market coverage and market potential?
- What does the technology ecosystem of market solutions constitute?
Purchase Full Report at –
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245