Back in 2019, Google released about eighteen different updates for Google Ads. Bing, on the other hand, introduced only four changes in Microsoft Advertising throughout the year. One of the most noteworthy announcements made by Google in 2019 was about smart ad campaigns. The representatives of the tech giant also announced the audience expansion tool and the lead ads of YouTube. It doesn’t matter whether you’re part of an agency or an advertiser yourself. You have to stay abreast of the latest trends and features associated with PPC.
- Automation: This topic is all about the newest changes introduced in the sphere of PPC. The first one worth mentioning is the automation of pay-per-click advertising for 2022. It’ll leverage the power of machine learning or ML and artificial intelligence of AI. In doing so, advertising will become much less labor-intensive.
- Artificial intelligence: AI is altering the whole world in general. According to market researchers, the market value of AI will hit $15.7 trillion within the next eight years or so. In terms of PPC, AI will let marketers create more effective advertising campaigns. AI is specifically useful for the following.
- Determine the impact of advertisements on quality scores.
- Optimize ads, keywords, or campaigns when a specific event occurs.
- Ascertain the likelihood of conversion from a specific customer.
- Scrutinize the bids that’ll get maximum traffic.
- Estimate the CTR of future advertisements.
- Video advertisements: How will videos affect the work of a Best PPC Agency in India? Just take a look at the pointers elucidated below.
- Business companies have to adapt to the vertical video advertisement system launched by Google.
- Marketers have to start using virtual reality or VR to create genuine experiences for viewers.
- Marketers have to start linking products with video advertisements.
- Instagram Stories will dominate the sphere of video marketing.
- Ads Data Hub: Designed for single screens, pixel technology is no longer suitable for tracking advertisement effectiveness on mobile devices. Also, more than 70% of the time spent by folks watching videos on YouTube happens on mobile devices. Naturally, marketers have to depend on third-party pixels to check the effectiveness of their campaigns. Unfortunately, Google will no longer support third-party pixels. What can marketers do? They can use Ads Data Hub. It’ll provide more comprehensive reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of their ads.
- Smart bidding: The providers of the Best PPC Services can use smart bidding, which is a subset of automated bidding tactics. These strategies incorporate machine learning to optimize the advertisements for conversion depending on objectives. In simple terms, smart bidding eliminates the guesswork from bidding for Google Ads.
As a business owner or advertiser, you must leverage these PPC trends to extract the most out of your campaigns. AI and automation will alter the way companies create and run advertisements. There will also be a significant increase in the number of video and VR advertisements. Marketers should also optimize their work for voice search to get even better results from their campaigns this year.